We have added few articles here at our Facebook Page as well as Facebook Group for you to continue.
We appreciate your contributions we could not live without
Please add your friends . .
The more the merrier . .
And continue to publish your Turkish-Armenian Issues related articles, comments (in English Only). .
add photos, videos . .
upload your word or pdf documents via "Files" at:
Alternatively you could always upload your articles via Google drive (and share them with email@example.com) to be considered to appear at at our monthly updates at http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com
All the best
|Please join our Facebook Group . . |
Publish Turkish-Armenian Issues related posts . .
add photos, videos . .
upload your word or pdf documents via "Files" . .
add your friends to group . .
Start new topics / discussions . .
Official FaceBook Group
|Please Also |
Feel Free To Publish
Turkish-Armenian Issue Related Posts,
Official Facebook Page
PLEASE DO NOT SEND US EMAILS OR MESSAGES VIA FACEBOOK MESSENGER UNLESS IN EMERGENCY.
Please share your views through:
a) Publishing (uploading word or pdf files) via GoogleDrive
b) Publishing your comments under a related post at our site
c) Publishing your Turkish-Armenian Issues related content at our Facebook Group:
Communication medium: English only.
* We will not accept your further editing/correction requests of your articles as it is YOUR responsibility to submit the FINAL "publish/print-ready" version of your article, in the first place
* Your Post needs to be complete & include all the text as text within the content
* Please share your own original articles which haven't been circulated on the net. If you are also sharing with other recipients, PLEASE DO NOT share it with us
* Please help us by providing a complete and stand-alone post without requiring further questions or need of further corrections/changes
* Please remove your private information such as your phone numbers, etc from the articles before sending through GoogleDrive
* Before sending it, please make sure that
-You have read and accepted FAQ Page and The Editorial and Copyright Disclaimers & Comment Policy.
-You have posted an intelligent and civil comment in English, as well as provided your verifiable email address. *Before submitting your article / comment, you previewed your entry for proper grammar, and spelling and avoid using Chat Room Idioms such as :) or LOL
-You agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, abusive, malign, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
-All capital letters (ALL CAPS)writing is considered "SHOUTING" and people who use it extensively are considered trolls.
-We are the CARETAKER of the site, you are the GUEST, and we do expect you to behave in that fashion.
-You are always free to disagree with anyone on any subject you wish, as long as you do not become abusive and demanding to be spoon-fed
This Site Does Not Ask For Any Donations
-How to Write Articles People Will Read-
a) Have a specific purpose in mind
b) Know your target audience and have someone from the target population critique your article
c) Start your post with the most important information with one-sentence introduction, explaining what will you discuss
d) Have a clear, concise, correct, compelling and organized flow and structure. Avoid excessive punctuation/formatting
e) Ask yourself "so what?" Does your post have a point? As you write after each section, ask yourself "so what?" Does this paragraph have a point, is it helping to tell the story I am trying to sell?
f) Have a good/clear conclusion
g) Spend more time rewriting than writing and include any reference sources
- * We provide the content for informational purposes only. Caretakers of this website, are NOT affiliated with ANY group, organization or a Political Party.
- * We do not necessarily endorse and specifically disclaim all responsibilities for such content.
You acknowledge that, we need not pre-screen any content, but we reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any content on the website.
- * All removal requests must be done by your legal representative with full contact details and credentials.
All The Best
. Read Full Post !