We wonder what happens If/When Obama Finds Out The Background Image Behind Obama Has Nothing To Do With Armenian Genocide, On the contrary, the children in the background are the Turks killed by Armenian Volunteers in 1918
The Photograph Behind Obama Actually Shows Turks Slaughtered By Armenian Volunteers In Subatan, 1918
Armenian Photo Fakery Again (!) See The Background Image Of The ANCA Poster
Echoes Of Our ANCA Fakery Post:
1) Des groupes nationalistes arméniens mentent une nouvelle fois au grand public - Turquie News
2) ANCA : flagrant délit de révisionnisme - Collectif des Démocrates Arméniens d'Europe
3) Der US-amerikanische armenische Diaspora-Verband ANCA steht immer mehr in der Kritik, diesmal auch durch die Diaspora in Frankreich / ANCA Armenian diaspora is increasingly under fire, this time by the diaspora in France
Thank You & Congratulations To Okan Duru Who Has Discovered This ANCA Fakery For The First Time
Comment by (22.214.171.1248) Ankara, Turkey
23rd April 2011
The photograph you presented is another Armenian forgery. Because the women and children in the picture are indeed Turkish women and children slaughtered by Armenians in Subatan (in Ottoman Empire) on 25 April 1918. The Picture is being copied by Armenians in internet and is presented as a Picture of Armenian victims.
The original photo is in Turkish Archives’ATASE Archive: Directory of Genelkurmay Military History and Strategic Studies Archive, The pfotograph collection of WWI, Album No: 4, photograph No: 123)
Here are other photograph forgeries of the Armenians :
Armenians are expert to falsify the photographs like the other historical documents to hide the atrocities and massacres they performed towards the Turks and other Muslims. Here you will see the pictures of their crimes along with other forgeries In the following video http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com/2008/10/2616-armenian-forgeries-exploitation-of.html, in Picture 1, you will see a woman presented by the Armenians as a woman slaughtered by the Turks. This picture indeed belongs to a Jewish woman butchered by Nazi Arrow Cross Men Party in Hungary (The Mazal Library)
The second picture shows heads decapatated allegedly by the Turks. This picture indeed belongs to White Rose activists who fought against Nazis in Germany during WW2. These activists were sentenced to death and killed via guillotine by Nazi Germany.
The third picture indeed depicts Turkish women and children slaughtered by Armenians in Subatan (in Ottoman Empire) on 25 April 1918. The Picture is being copied by Armenians in internet and is presented as a Picture of Armenian victims.
The fourth picture depicts woman and children that have been allegedly killed by the Turks. These women and children in the Picture are indeed Turkish women and children slaughtered by Armenians in Erzincan Vagarir (in Otoman Empire) on 16 February 1918. The original photo is in Turkish Archives’ATASE Archive: Directory of Genelkurmay Military History and Strategic Studies Archive, The photograph collection of WWI, Album No: 4, photograph No: 38)
The fifth Picture shows two male that has been killed allegedly by Turks. This photo belongs to two Turk killed by Armenians in Erzincan Odabas,? (in Otoman Empire). Their eyes have been craved off them before they died. Original photo is in Turkish Archives.
The sixth photo shows allegedly Armenians slaughtered by allegedly Otoman Armenians. The uniforms of the soldiers in the Picture belong to Russian soldiers fighting in Russian Civil War after WW1 and not to Otoman soldiers. This Picture is not related to either Ottomans or Armenians.
Here are other photograph forgeries of the Armenians, except those in the aforementioned ones:
1)The cover photograph of the book of Tessa Hoffmann: German Greek scholar Tessa Hoffmann printed the painting of Russian artist Vasili Vereshchagin entitled ‘The Apotheosis of the Franco-Prussia War of 1871, depicting a mass of skulls which was probably painted after 1878, as if it were the photograph of 1915 Armenian genocide, in the cover of her book and had to admit her forgery during the trial of Dog(u Perinçek held in Switzerland in March 2007, in which she was listened as a wittness.
Interestingly, Tessa Hoffman is a scholar of genocide. "The Genocide of truth", (Sükrü Server Aya)
2) Atatürk’s photograph: The large poster with ‘FACE OF DENIAL-DOES NOT LIE’ related to a conference given by Dr Vahram Shemmasian, Ardashes Kassakhian and Dr Levon Marashlian, at UCLA on April 14, 2005, organized by Armenian Genocide Commemoration Committee of Alpha Epsilon Omega, (http://www.genocideevents.com/cities/losangeles.html.
The photo depicts the founder of the Turkish Republic, Ataturk, sitting on a chair outside a house with the corpse of a young girl with her innards exposed to the elements. Soon, the original of this photo was found by the Turks: It was a photograph of Ataturk for his wife Latife Han?m as a souvenir, posing with some ‘cute dog puppies’ at his feet. Two photos were printed in the July 1, 2005 issue of Hurriyet (http://webarsiv.hurriyet.com.tr/2005/07/01/665930.asp), as ‘a forgery scandal’.
Then, what UCLA’s ethical committee did was to erase the handwritten note and doctor a photo of Armin Wengler in place of the puppies. "The Genocide of truth", (S,ükrü Server Aya)
It is another outstanding point that no dissenting comments were ever heard. What UCLA’s ethical committee did was to erase the handwritten note and doctor a photo of Armin Wengler in place of the puppies.
3) Photos of victims of Khojaly:
Nobert Yevdayev, editor-in-chief of New York-based Russian language newspaper “Noviy Rubezh” (‘New Frontier’) and chairman Azerbaijani Friendly Association AZEM spoke in an interview with Day.Az said : ‘Photos of victims of Khojaly genocide allegedly to be victims of so-called “genocide” of Armenians in the Ottoman Empire were published in the newspaper ‘In a New light’. We contacted the editor, invited him to the Mission of Azerbaijan to the UN where he had to apologize for the correspondent who resorted to such provocation’. Today az, 4 September 2009.
4) A photograph published in Donald Bloxham's The Great Game of Genocide (Oxford University Press published in 2005 and 2007) which shows a man in an unbuttoned jacket and tie standing in front of a circle of ragged children and one apparent adult with something in his hand, with the caption of: 'A Turkish official taunting starving Armenians with bread' was proven not to be a 'photograph' at all but a photographic soup, composed of bits and pieces taken from other photographs http://www.eurasiacritic.co.uk/articles/forging-past-oup-and-armenian-question, Forging the past: OUP and the 'Armenian question', http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/forgeries
There are lots of literary and visual documents proving massacres of Armenian bandits numbering to 200 000 during WW1 when Otoman Empire was fighting in three battles but these documents are either hidden or ignored. Here are evidences from English and Russian Archives which contradict with the Armenian allegations:
A report of a Dashnag officer, Aslem Varaam written in 1920, in Beyazit-Varan (Otoman Empire):
"I exterminated the Turkish population in Bashar-Gechar without making any exceptions. One some times feels the bullets shouldn't be wasted. So, the most effective way against these dogs is to collect the people who have survived the clashes and dump them in deep holes and crush them under heavy rocks pressed from above, not to let them inhabit this world any longer. So I did accordingly. I collected all the women, men and children and extinguished their lives in the deep holes I dumped them into, crushing them with rocks."
A.Lalayan, Revolutsionniy Vostok (Revolutionary East) No: 2-3, p.92 vd, Moscow, 1936; Istoricheskie Zapisky No 2, p.101, 1928
* 'The Armenians ejected sulphuric acid to the faces of the Turkish people, fired their houses and killed them using knife and bullet, in Gaziantep' (Report of English Ambassador Henry D. Barnhamof Aleppo –Halep-, dated 16 November 1895).
* In 1905, the Armenians killed all the Turks and Muslims who lived in Susha in Azarbaijan (Russian newspaper Novoye Obozrenye 6 September 1905).
* Armenian Soviet historian A.A.Lalayan stated that the Dashnaks displayed extreme
courage to massacre Turkish women, children and ill and old people (Contrarevolyutsionn?y 'Dasnaktsutyun' I. I.mperialisti-cheskaya Voyna 1914-1918 gg.', Revolyutsionn?y Vostok, No.2-3, p.92, 1936).
* V.A. Gurko-Kryajin declared that the Muslim folk around Yerivan and Kars were eradicated and the districts Shuragel, Kag(?zman, Karakurt, Sar?kam?s,, Surmali were fired and destroyed so that the folk were forced to escape, in his book entitled 'Neareast and the States' (V.A. Gurko-Kryajin, Blijniy Vostov i Derjav?, p.93, Nauçnaya Assotsiatatsiya Vostokovedeniya Pri TsI.K SSSR, Moscov, 1925).
* '150 000 Armenian volunteers in Russian Army were the only forces against Turks' told Armenian Boghos Nubar, in Paris (Times of London , 1919 Jan 30 Link:
*'The Turks who had been slaughtered like animals were buried in large holes in the Eastern Anatolia' writes Russian Lieutenant Colonel Twerdo-Khlebof in his diary
*T. Hachikoglyan, in a speech he delivered, told that the Dashnaks eradicated thousands of Turks with their bloody hands (T. Haçikoglyan, 10 Let Armyanskoy Sttrelkovoy Divizii,p4-6. I.zdatelstvo Polit. Uprav. KKA, Tiflis, 1930).
* Ovanes Kachaznuni (the first prime minister of Armenia) admitted in his book ‘Dashnagzoutiun Has Nothing to do Anymore’ that they massacred the Moslem population and the Armenian terrorist acts were directed, at winning the Western public opinion and the British occupation aroused hopes of the Dashnaks. (This book is banned in Armenia).