- Counter Comments on one of Jabbarian’s usual attack on a world-wide respected scholar, Prof. Norman Stone!
- Diaspora to be Represented in Armenia’s Senate: Many Questions, Few Answers
- Armenian Genocide Gave Rise To Modern Humanitarinism
- Massacres, genocide can be stopped by awareness, should not be ignored
Congratulations! You could make another “genocide story” out of the strife in Libya! Or is it Armenia’s friend?
- “The Washington Times” Attn: jmorrison at washingtontimes.com
Will Congress agree on an extension to the impending March 4 government shutdown?
“If you say that is not true, wouldn’t you be calling the president of the United States a liar?” he asked the ambassador.
- to ARD Management
Sir, if persons “do not search for different sources and documentation to satisfy their ethic to DEFEND TRUTH”, then many scholars and reputed persons will, obviously be speaking WRONG if not deliberate lies.
Visitors From Turkey:
Read The Document From This Link